COVID 19 – #STAYSAFE
wetheralds working to keep our customers and employees safe
Whilst we are still in the midst of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic we have set out our plans for commencing work that will keep both our employees and customers safe at all times.
- At the start of the process your local Wetheralds Surveyor will initially contact you via a phone call. Depending on your circumstances and how you would like to proceed, our Surveyors are able to provide more information remotely or in person – whilst maintaining social distancing rules and wearing PPE where appropriate.
- We understand that the process may take a little longer than usual but we will be flexible and are always on-hand to answer your questions as and when they arise.
- When you choose to go ahead – detailed measurements will be taken. These can be obtained as much as possible externally or whilst you are in another part of your house. Again PPE and social distancing will be observed at all times.
- The installation team will arrive on an agreed date and will work externally to your home. They will bring everything they need with them including tea and biscuits to keep them going!
- On completion of the roof everything will be cleaned and tided ready for you to paint your new sunroom when you’re ready.
If you have any Coronavirus symptoms at any time, please do let us know and we will make arrangements accordingly.
If you have any questions about our plans for Staying Safe please do give us a call on 0800 612 3771.